BALKAN Alliance - Galaxy Legend s.312
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaconite Guide

Go down

Galaconite Guide Empty Galaconite Guide

Post by Admin- KISELI Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:32 pm

GALACTONITE GEARING

First, you need to know what each Galactonite does.

STRIKE: Boosts your ATK power (Cannon damage)
GARDIAN: Boosts your DEF
MAG-CLOUD: Boosts your S-DEF
STARLIGHT: Boosts your S-ATK
DEEP BLUE: Boosts your E-ATK
DEATHEYE: Increase Hit%
FURY: Increase Crit%
PHANTOM: Increase Block%
FLASH: Increase Dodge%
PRI-ENERGY: Increase HP
STAROCEAN: Increase starting Special Power & charges Special ATK faster
TEKKEN: Increase critical damage %

Galactonite has 5 ranks:
R1 > R2 > R3 > R4 > R5
I have NEVER seen R5 but there is suppose to be R5. :/

Your building level for the Galactonite Centre allows you to equip more galactonite.
Level 3: 1 Galactonite (Player Lvl10)
Level 5: 2 Galactonite (Player Lvl20)
Level 7: 3 Galactonite (Player Lvl30)
Level 9: 4 Galactonite (Player Lvl40)
Level 11: 5 Galactonite (Player Lvl50)
Level 13: 6 Galactonite (Player Lvl60)

Galactonite can be use to:
1) Balance your ship
Example: If you have High ATK but Low DEF and HP, use Gardian & Pri-Energy galac.

2) Boost your ships
- More crit/dodge/block/special power

WHICH GALACTONITE TO USE?

Striker, Gardian, Mag-Cloud. This 3 is a must have for all ships. If its a Destroyer, use Deep Blue instead of Striker.

These are the recommended galactonite for your ship category:

HERO = Striker, Gardian, Mag-Cloud, Starlight. (The last 2 is up to you and how you play your Hero. I use Pri-Energy and Starocean R4.)
STRIKER = Striker, Gardian, Mag-Cloud, Starlight, Fury, Pri-Energy
RANGER = Striker, Gardian, Mag-Cloud, Starlight, Deatheye, Flash
DESTROYER = Gardian, Mag-Cloud, Starlight, Fury, Deatheye, Starocean (R4 only)
PROTECTOR = Striker, Gardian, Mag-Cloud, Pri-Energy, Flash, Phantom. (If you are using Raikonnen, Cassandra, Chuyamer or Elite Lyon, then change Flash/Phantom for Starlight.)
ROVER = Striker, Gardian, Mag-Cloud, Starlight, Fury, Deatheye

HOW MUCH TO UPGRADE?

Dont waste too much energy on R-1 and R-2 galactonite. Save for R3 and R4. If possible, only use R3 and R4 because R1 and R2 gives very little boost.

Dont upgrade more than level 5 if you are using R-3 or lower. It is a waste of energy. Save for R-4.

Dont upgrade Starocean (Accumulator). Only R-4 Starocean is worth upgrading. A level 5 R4 Starocean will give you 3/4 Special ATK bar when you start. You need R4 Starocean lvl7 if you want to start with FULL Special ATK charge. But it is very expensive. Lvl6 --> Lvl7 upgrade costs 26,000 galactonite energy!

I am using all R3 Lvl5 and a few R4 Lvl6.

Galactonite is like jewelry. Its like wearing rings, necklace, expensive watch. Only play with it if you can afford it because it is more important to spend your cubits on other upgrades like equipment.

Another thing to take note is, using Galactonite that gives tou high power rating boosts doesnt necessarily mean you are more powerful. It's just your rating.

Theres a player on World 14 with five R4 accumulators, high enough that ALL his ships attack with Special first. But all his damage does is scratch me for 20-30% damage. I have lvl45 Advanced S-Def, five S-Def gems, lvl5 and max s-def equipments.

So boosting your power rating doesnt mean you are stronger.
Admin- KISELI
Admin- KISELI
Admin

http://balkan-alliance.wix.com/kiseli

Back to top Go down